Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Deficiency Sales Person
This position is responsible for planning and directing the accomplishment of department objectives, as well as performs a wide variety of duties required to maintain the efficient, day to day operations of a department within a specific branch office. The Deficiency Salesperson should be a self-starter possessing time management, scheduling, sales, staff management and leadership skills and experience.
- All Inspection reports will be reviewed by Sales Person to find deficiencies noted.
- Quote all deficiencies for A&D, Sprinkler, Extinguishers and Kitchen Hoods.
- Deficiencies will be priced by Sales Person in Astea using the field quotes provided by the field.
- If no field quote is available create new field quote.
- Proposal to be sent to customer in a timely matter.
- Follow up on deficiency proposals.
- Manage all won deficiencies.
- Close field quotes as won/lost in Astea after customer follow up.
- Work with Service and Inspection schedulers to schedule deficiency work to be completed.
- Order Material through proper purchasing people and schedule work with customer.
- When work is completed in field check Astea to verify service order is ready for invoice.
- Use Astea BI portal to track our Astea metrics.
- Maintain 90% or better field quotes sent to customer.
- Try to maintain a 48 hour turn around as much as possible.
- Strong knowledge of the Fire Protection Industry
- Solid working knowledge of NFPA pamphlets 101, 25, 10, 13, 13R, 14, 20, 72 and 24
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including bid forms, plans, specification, contracts, purchase orders and agreements; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A history of success in growing a market share and meeting sales goals
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook software programs.
- Customer focused interpersonal skills and proven ability to build long term customer relationships
- A valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor