Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: Entry Level / Experience Is Always A Positive
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Pirc-Tobin Construction, Inc. is a small locally owned company located in Alburnett, which is a small rural community just north of Cedar Rapids. Pirc-Tobin Construction was established in 2005 and has built a good reputation in the Sanitary, Storm Sewer and Water Main line of work. We are looking for qualified self motivated individuals who work well with others to help us be successful in the near future and for many years to come. For more information on our company visit www.pirctobin.com
Seeking someone who is reliable and willing to learn not only a good trade but great career with opportunities to move up within the company as far as your ambitions take you. Daily Tasks would include:
- Keeping Work Area and Material Staging Area Clean.
- Adhere To The Company’s Safety Program.
- Ability To Understand & Carry Out Oral & Written Directions From Project Superintendent and or Project Foreman.
- Work with Pipe Lasers & Orbital Lasers
- Install Multiple Variations Of Pipe, Fittings, Structures, etc.
- Grade Trench For Pipe, Manholes, Intakes, Fire Hydrants, etc.
- Operate General Construction Equipment , Skid Loader, Quickie Saw, Water Pumps etc.
- Ability To Lift 50 – 75 Pounds On A Regular Basis.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required.
- Post Offer Physical
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- All State Supplemental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Wages
Resumes May Be Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in our company and our job opportunity. For immediate consideration, click the "apply" button now!