Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Howard S. Wright (HSW) a Balfour Beatty Company in Seattle, Washington is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our BIM Technology team! If you have a passion for what you do, a strong drive to achieve results, the ability to solve problems creatively, and a dedication to client service and relationship management, come join us.
The Systems Administrator will work directly with the BIM Technology team to assist in the successful implementation of BIM, Technology and related processes, as well as, serve as a resource to project teams during all phases of the project. The Systems Administrator is involved in managing the BIM 360 platform, adding new members and new companies as needed. This role also grants users access to the correct tracking logs, Smartsheets, etc. The Systems Administrator helps ensure project success through internal efforts that help meet the client's needs and expectations for implementing BIM and technology.
- Ability to maintain and manage the BIM 360 platform to include: adding new members/creating accounts and adding new companies by giving them the appropriate permission and access to the correct folders as well as onboard teammates on navigating BIM 360 Document Management, using BIM 360 Design Collaboration.
- Monitor the status of all who are collaborators by maintaining tracking logs and ensuring all are connected to essential systems needed, etc.
- Assist with where to locate documents or where to post BIM documents needed for projects.
- Ensure naming conventions are maintained, as well as, models are being posted as scheduled.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, Design or related field.
- 3-5 years or more of experience in the implementation of BIM technology.
- Experienced and familiar with team-based delivery, contracting and the design-build process.
- Familiarity in the following software: Navisworks Manage, Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, 3Ds Max, Sketch-up, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Goodsync, BIM 360 Glue and Field, other related software.
- Familiarity in the following software: Navisworks Manage, Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, 3Ds Max, Sketch-up, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Goodsync, BIM 360 Glue and Field, other related software preferred, but not required.
- 1 year or more experience in a commercial construction BIM role.
- Previous or current commercial construction BIM experience highly desired.
- Ability to work autonomously with little oversight.
- Core understanding of building systems, construction methods, installation procedures and sequencing.
- Proactively pursues personal development to remain proficient in latest BIM technologies and programs.
- Builds effective relationships with others that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.