PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy in building a safer environment for our customers and communities. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to provide the best life safety service to our customers through quality, integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- BCBS of AL (health, dental, vision)
- Flex Spending Accounts (health and dependent)
- Personal Time
- Supplemental Insurance (life, disability, accidental, critical)
- Manage and maintain a working customer database
- Build the customer base with new customers
- Write up all inspections on the proper electronic forms and tags provided by IFP
- It is the sole responsibility of the inspector to fill out all the proper inspection forms fully prior to leaving the site
- It is the inspector responsibility to provide a hard copy or email of any inspection reports to their customers, AA's, AGJ's, local water provider and a copy of any deficiencies found to branch estimator unless self-performed, then upon a customer deciding to correct possible violations, the inspector shall get other pertinent people from the office involved as soon as possible to insure the repairs go smoothly for the customer
- Fire Inspectors licensing may be required. We can assist in obtaining one if needed.
- Working knowledge of Windows Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook