Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Alarm & Detection Outside Sales
This position is responsible for developing new account sales, leases and service agreements for buyers of low voltage products, fire alarm inspections and services within markets that include healthcare, education, commercial, municipal and correctional.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of low voltage products and fire alarm inspections and services by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies
- Complete the sale of fire alarm systems and upgrades supporting recurring monthly service customers (maintenance, monitoring, test and inspection)
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan
- Maintain existing database and develop and maintain new customer relationship to ensure growth
- Support other WSFP Teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory
- Complete understanding of all Company sales pricing worksheets and Company contract terms
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, identifying the prospect’s fire and life safety issues, the effects of the problems and solutions offered
- NICET Level II is preferred
- Two plus years proven sales experience in the fire alarm and low voltage industry
- Experience working with and selling Fire Alarm, Fire Alarm Monitoring, Fire Suppression and Emergency Evacuation
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams
- Strong prospecting skills
- Proven ability to close sales and achieve sales quotas
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills, solid presentation skills and closing techniques
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word software is highly recommended
- Travel is required in the territory and within the state
- Possess a valid Driver’s License; in accordance with Company policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor