Want to make an impact? We do too. Come join our team of bridge builders. With full-time remote work as well as in-person opportunities at multiple office sites, the possibilities are endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We’re proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
We are looking for a great Senior Software Engineer with the desire to solve complex problems within a fast-paced environment. You will be a champion of quality and efficiency, employing your technical skills to invent and simplify how things work, utilize leading-edge technologies, and ensure our software meets the highest standards. Working closely with team members within an Agile environment, you will be creating the features and migrating code that will be improving our SaaS customers’ lives.
Our team is hard-working and dedicated. You would be a valued participant, in a stimulating and well-managed workplace, that also has great perks and employee benefits. Work remote or local; regardless of where, you’ll always feel connected, impactful and part of a family.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with team members to design, develop and test, new features or improve, or migrate already existing features
- Review and analyzes available software, and enhancements to recommend any changes to the current system and to reduce technical debt and improve applications
- Continuously improve development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
- Keep abreast of new technology developments
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design including Design Patterns
- Proficient with C# and .NET framework
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Highly Proficient with developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience working in cloud-based platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with front-end development using modern stacks like Angular, Vue or React
- Proficiency with SQL, Stored Procedures, DDL; hands-on experience with databases like Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies
- Intermediate White Box testing ability (multiple condition coverage, basis path, loop)
- Proficient in the design, creation, testing and deployment of MicroServices
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle methodology preferably Kanban
- Experience using agile development practices like TDD, BDD, pair programming and automated builds
- Strong knowledge of general algorithms, and good coding practices
- Experience developing scalable and performant solutions to complex technology problems at a portfolio level
- Able to provide solutions for technical problems including potential architectural changes
- Ability to mentor and develop engineering team members
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Unit and business requirement testing
- 5+ years of Software Engineering Experience
Nice to Haves:
- NET Web Forms
- NET MVC
- Experience with TypeScript
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Company-paid holidays, sick pay & vacation
- Remote Position
- Casual dress
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with offices in California, Arizona, Iowa, and Indiana, as well as remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro’s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer’s daily lives.
Arcoro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.