Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially strong contractor dedicated to saving lives and property through life-safety systems. Parent company APi Group provides strong backing and best industry practices when we install and service a broad range of systems. We seek to hire candidates with a can-do attitude who are ready to apply their problem-solving skills with a best-in-class company that highly values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training will be provided for the best-qualified applicant even if lacking some or all of the Desired Experience outlined below.
What we offer
- Industry Leader in our Marketing Territories
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Purchas Plan (ESPP)
- Competitive pay range commensurate with education/specialized training and experience
- Excellent and fun culture
Fire Alarm Installation and Service
- Personal organization is necessary to meet deadline-driven tasks in a timely manner.
- Communication skills for customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Conduct installations, inspections, testing, and maintenance of fire protection systems per NFPA standards.
- General computer knowledge and skills.
- Pass a timed mechanical aptitude test with a score of at least 75%.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly on job sites and in construction meetings.
- Ability to safely navigate construction sites unescorted.
- Safely climb ladders
- Wear standard personal protective equipment as required by the USA Fire Safety Manual and OSHA on construction sites.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds and work on overhead equipment.
- Advanced operational knowledge of fire alarm systems.
- NICET II or III Certification in Fire Alarm Systems
- Familiarity with the basic operational knowledge of fire sprinkler systems.