Join our Team! Let us help you develop your career and exceed your goals.
The initial focus of the position will be on the development of Inspections and Service Accounts to grow our network, achieving goals by dedicated focus on consistent, constant contact.
Our market focus is fire life safety opportunities for our clients, innovative technology offered for B2B and commercial property management clients.
Our account executives enjoy working in an entrepreneurial company culture with competitive base and uncapped commissions. Our CEO surrounds himself with Top Talent!
The overall goal is to establish the company as an industry leader, customer satisfaction, meeting customer needs.
Successful Candidate must have an entrepreneurial edge, knowledge of NFPA. Be self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinker, professional, good-nature, energetic with a positive attitude, computer literate and have an intermediate to advanced knowledge in CRM, Pipe Drive & Microsoft Office, proficient in organization, oral and written communication a must. Four  years’ fire protection sales experience in B2B sales preferred.
- Prospect for new Business: Generate leads, Cold calling, Site surveys
- Develop Relationships: Networking
- Schedule Appointments: CRM, Pipe Drive, Microsoft.
- Presentations: In person and Zoom / Teams
- Actively supports our core values and commitment to our clients, with high moral standards while adhering our code of business conduct and ethics.
- Leverages network and book of business leads, liaises with clients on a continuous basis to create and promote a value added experience by offering all of our services.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Build and maintain client relationships to support long-term retention
- Develop and implement business growth strategies
- Achieve Sales Goals
The above is intended to describe a general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
Golden State offers competitive wages, uncapped incentive commission plan, vacation, 401k, benefit package, employee referral program, iPhone, lap-top, vehicle allowance, gas card, expense reimbursements,
Golden State is an E-Verify, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.