All State Fire and Security (A subsidiary of Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Company) is currently looking for high-potential talent! Would you want to work for a company whose Values include honesty and integrity, excellence on ALL levels, and fulfilling work focused on team and personal development of All team members? If you answered "Yes", please send us your resume, we would like to visit with you! All State Fire and Security is currently looking to add an Office Administrative Assistant to our team, who appreciates working with a variety of customers, both internal and external, where the environment is friendly and where there are excellent opportunities to development and advance.
The Office Administrative Assistant has the responsibility to perform clerical duties in order to assist in the general operation of the office while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate person according to their needs.
- Assists in sorting and routing mail; collecting payments and sending to accounts receivable
- May assist the Inspections and Service Departments during heavy workloads to include; opening new service jobs in the system, ensuring correct information has been entered to accurately bill and maintain the job; assisting with inspection reports.
- May assist in obtaining information needed for each job such as, PO#’s, tax-exempt forms, insurance certificates, utilization reports, liens, credit applications and certified payroll information.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience in an administrative setting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in the fire protection industry a plus
- Good oral, written and telephone skills
- Good customer service skills
- Time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft products
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Office environment – moderate noise
- Mostly sedentary role with the need to move about the office to copy, scan, fax and file
- Will require opening of heavy file cabinets with bending, stooping or kneeling to file
- May require light lifting of storage boxes, packages to be mailed, etc.
- May require consistent time spent on the computer and phone throughout the day
- May require occasional driving to obtain job permits
LIMITATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
DAVIS-ULMER'S ENDURING PURPOSE: "To Build Great Leaders"