Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream conversions, document re-engineering, high-volume document workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For over 25+ years, Crawford Technologies has expanded its solution offerings in Customer Communications Management, Enterprise Output Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Document Accessibility markets. CrawfordTech is dedicated to helping organizations improve their customer communications delivery systems so people can receive their documents in their format and channel of preference.
Crawford Technologies is on the forefront of technology. As a North American Deloitte Technology FAST 500 company, and listed for the past seven+ years as a Branham 300 Top ICT Companies in Canada, CrawfordTech is an exciting high growth company with a lot of opportunity.
Crawford Technologies has a fun, diverse and fast-paced culture with an inherent drive to make an impact with an eye for innovation in technology. We have the best, brightest talent and our employees make the difference, and we have the awards and recognition to demonstrate it.
In this role you will work globally, focused on driving Demand Generation, Lead Management Strategy, Execute B2B campaigns, Develop and manage nurturing campaigns, Execute sales-initiated 1:1 nurture campaigns, Lead Management process execution and a Sales Development Team.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (Successful candidate must possess all of the following)
Must demonstrate the ability to develop high-level messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audience - through to the tactical - tracking down, ideating and creating excellent prospect experiences that result in qualified leads for our sales team.
Strong management abilities, with a strong work ethic, and an ability to meet deadlines. Display exceptional communication skills and the ability to understand details but work at a higher level when appropriate. Expert skills using tools such as MS: Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Innate understanding of lead generation fundamentals
- Data and analytics ability
- Experience building successful campaigns
- Experience with top-of-the-funnel demand generation using paid social, paid search, and display - 5+ years of B2B demand generation/marketing automation experience
- Collaborate with internal teams
- A history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals through building highly effective demand programs and partnering with sales teams
- Expert in lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting
- Creating best practices for the digital prospect journey AND an understanding that best practices should constantly evolve
- Is nimble and enjoys changing things up and trying new things - risk taker
- Measuring programs and KPIs in a way that is easily understandable
- Collaborative yet able to make management decisions in leading/managing a team
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation systems ie: Pardot, SalesForce.com (SFDC) and the like
- Strong demand generation and lead management strategy with management background of with 8+ years of experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Technical company such as Print or Software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination and/or experience in related field.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary (Commensurate with experience and position)
- Excellent benefits
- Be part of a rapidly growing software company