What You’ll Do:
- Adhere to assigned delivery schedules and follow all job directives precisely
- Complete and thorough load check on your truck before leaving the site, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secure, and all parts of your truck are compliant with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Complete and file all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
- Equipment maintenance experience a plus, extreme flexibility in schedule and job duties
- Construction job site delivery experience a plus
Skills We’re Seeking:
- Valid Idaho Class A CDL Driver’s License with a current medical card
- Clean driving record with Federal Clearinghouse approval
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
Benefits May Include:
- Health, Life and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.