Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
This position will be responsible for growing both new and established commercial accounts by servicing inquiries and capitalizing on existing client relationships to promote a full range of fire safety products and solutions.
The salary for this position is $37,000 - $41,500 per year depending on experience, plus bonus and commission.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships
- Understands requirements of the customer and provides solutions
- Develops sales leads establishing new customers and work with the existing customer base selling our systems, services and technology
- Expand the business from generating leads to bid submittal, or proposal presentation in addition to coordinating all sales support activities and the execution of objectives
- Responsible for proposing a full range of Alarm Monitoring Systems and monthly monitoring service, to include conventional POTS, IntPOTS, and AES Wireless alarm monitoring systems
- Support the company order goals through the achievement of the assigned sales booking plan
- Plan sales activities and follow strategic sales goals to take advantage of all sales opportunities
- Foster a team spirit with other staff to deliver above the bar customer value providing the best solutions for our clients’ needs
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as successful Commercial Sales Representative demonstrated by the consistent ability to develop business and exceed quota
- Familiarity with monitoring systems, products and services is a plus
- Effective listening and questioning skills, strong verbal/written communication and outstanding presentation skills are required
- Successful, proven business development track record
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other applications
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor