What You’ll Do:
- Perform repairs, maintenance, and preventive maintenance of equipment
- Report all repairs and maintenance on equipment for evaluation of costs and efficiencies
- Complete repairs and maintenance in a way the ensures that the equipment required by a project will be available at the appropriate time to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly working area
- Assist monitoring company 2-cycle fuel and oil inventories, fueling of all equipment
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as assigned
Skills We’re Seeking:
- Basic machine repair
- Interpersonal: maintain employee and vendor relationships
- Assisting with tool check-in and check-out
- Sharpening blades and washing equipment
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of 2- and 4-cycle equipment
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.
This position is a Variable Employee Position.