CNUC is the premier provider of innovative, economically sensible and environmentally sustainable vegetation management services.
Our consulting and operations team is highly regarded with an unparalleled understanding of utility vegetation management (UVM) industry best management practices and legal and regulatory requirements.
We partner with clients to improve their vegetation programs through inspection and auditing services, emergency response, consulting and research, often combined with software and LiDAR solutions. Our expertise goes beyond operations by providing the largest and most comprehensive UVM Benchmarking Survey in North America.
- Identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines
- Customer notification and work authorization of vegetation management with private, local, state, and federal land owners
- Submit inspection results to utility clients with remediation recommendations
- Detailed data collection
- Daily utilization of GIS maps and planning software
- Supervision and auditing of tree crews on line clearance maintenance operations
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Degree in forestry or related field and/or experience in utility line clearance
- ISA Arborist Certification desirable (or ability to attain within one year)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Superior tree and shrub species identification skills and knowledge of growth rates
- Ability to work independently with good time management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills a priority
- Ability to travel and work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Proficient in map navigation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data collection software (GIS experience a plus)
- Company provided smart phone
- Company vehicle/ fuel card
- Clothing allowance
- Competitive wages/excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and credentialing
- Access to industry related training materials
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, visit https://wearecnuc.com/services/ and submit an application.