Atlas Oil Company:
Headquartered in Taylor, Mich., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 47 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
Atlas has a unique, entrepreneurial culture. We work hard, love what we do, focus on customers and have fun in the process! Our phenomenal growth is attributable to our people and that’s why we are successful in recruiting top talent. As an Atlas team member, you’ll receive the support of the entire Atlas team and be encouraged to learn and grow with us.
Atlas offers its employees a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision options. We also offer life insurance, 401k that includes a company match and paid time off. In addition to that, we offer tuition reimbursement to assist our team members in their professional development.
If you are driven to be the best you can be and are looking for an organization to match your high standards, look no further!
We are seeking a Commercial Sales Intern to join our Mobile Fueling Sales team for the summer. You will be responsible for driving growth and new product adoption throughout the Southeast Michigan market with existing and new customers. Work with a fun and motivated team to sell the Atlas brand and winning customer service to this key market.
Primary Responsibilities and Scope:
- Lead generation and key account appointment setting;
- Assist with customer retention through planning events, email campaigns and strategic customer meetings;
- Update market intelligence information including customer, assets and fleet information;
- Create a go-to-market strategy for new products including lubricants and DEF;
- Create, distribute and analyze Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Understanding of sales principles
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Required Education & Certification:
- College junior, senior or recent graduate majoring in business, marketing, public relations or related field.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA