Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Service/Inspections Admin is responsible for setting inspection schedules, collecting and filing all field documents, invoicing and conducting clerical functions. He/she may assist other branch personnel in a variety of administrative roles.
- Contacting customers to set schedules.
- Communicating with the Inspectors via our dispatch program and email.
- Ensure proper manpower on each project to produce maximum productivity
- Identify changes in projects that impact cost, schedule, or labor requirements
- Make sure change orders/change estimates are applied to base scope.
- Forecast future manpower requirements.
- Provide general administrative support for managers and staff
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Maintain various types of records
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general procedures.
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with customers and team members.
- Quote inspection deficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications (Microsoft office, Outlook)
- 1-2 years basic office experience and scheduling experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when coordinating schedule with customers or dealing with other associates
- Possess a valid driver's license; in accordance with company policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor