Human Resources Manager, Sullivans
- Want to be part of a well-established business that is a national leader in its industry?
- Looking for an opportunity where your talents will impact organizational success?
- Able to help lead in the midst of growth and continuous improvement?
Sullivans is a leading supplier of home décor, holiday décor, permanent botanicals and giftware to retailers throughout North America. Known for offering beautifully crafted, high quality products, with exceptional customer service, Sullivans is headquartered in Sioux Falls, has showrooms throughout the country, and has sales reps covering all 50 states and parts of Canada. (See more at www.sullivangift.com!) We are currently in search of an experienced and dedicated Human Resources Manager to complement our team of professionals and to guide and manage the HR functions within our growing organization!
Here’s what we need you to do:
- Be an important part of our leadership team, providing needed input and perspective
- Take the lead in recruiting, talent acquisition, on-boarding and development of staff
- Establish strong engagement and retention practices
- Provide support and coaching regarding performance management
- Promote internal communications, including policies and procedures
- Oversee compensation and benefit practices; make recommendations as needed
- Provide in-house expertise in matters related to FLSA, FMLA, ADA, benefits, etc.
- Assure compliance with state and federal employment regulations
- Maintain HR related records and documents
- And more!
To be considered, you need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or HR management
- 5-7 years of HR management/generalist experience dealing with all aspects of HR
- Experience reporting to or highly visible to executive levels
- SHRM and/or HRCI certification preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, including phone and electronic communications
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving, research and report writing skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Confident, professional, positive
- Skills in Technology (will use Office, AS400, Payroll & HRIS, ATS, etc.)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be effective at both strategic thinking and tactical execution
Here’s what Sullivans is offering:
- An amazingly creative environment!
- Competitive Salary; Strong Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD Coverage, plus supplemental insurance options
- 401k with 50% Match
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off Plus 9 Paid Holidays
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
- Generous Product Discounts
A bit more about Sullivans:
Sullivans offers over 5,000 skus of products in Everyday, Seasonal, Branded and Exclusive lines of home décor, permanent botanicals and gifts. These products are built on tradition, quality and value, helping customers stay ahead of evolving trends. Sullivans, in Sioux Falls for 50 years, is dedicated to designing and delivering the latest, most exciting items available for the home.
For immediate consideration, apply on-line. Sullivans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.