MSP Systems Administrator
- Are you a Servant Leader?
- Do you love Technology and being the expert and the best at what you do?
- Do you love exceeding expectations?
- Do you love taking ownership of problems and projects and seeing them through to completion?
- Do you want to improve every day personally and professionally?
- Do you want to be a part of a cohesive, family-like team that values your input?
- Do you love figuring out problems and how to make things work better?
- Do you have the ability to translate "IT" in a way customers will understand?
- Do you enjoy working with multiple systems and different business types?
- Are you customer-focused?
If yes, then read on!
46Solutions is an employee-owned, managed IT, CyberSecurity, consulting, and A/V integrator partnering with clients in Central Kentucky. We are growing and need the right person to be a Lead Systems Administrator. Working with our support team, you are responsible for our existing and future clients' day-to-day IT needs.
- Act as the primary contact and systems administrator for multiple clients.
- Provide long-term solutions instead of quick fixes.
- Resolve tickets generated by monitoring tools or escalated to you from the support team.
- Coordinate and communicate with field technicians to complete on-site work
- Manage change control process for client systems
- Provide consistent guidance and training to members of the team and to our customers.
- Provide metrics and reporting for the effectiveness of systems.
- Evaluate additional monitoring, management, and security solutions.
- Constantly tweak and improve the effectiveness of our services.
- Meet personal and company goals.
- Continue learning and training on new technologies.
- Working with our Sales and Marketing team, assist in engineering and quoting new projects.
- Document work completed as well as system configurations - always maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Other duties as needed to support the team and the growth of the company
- Some travel required for on-site work at customer locations in the Central Kentucky area
- Primarily Monday to Friday in-office schedule with some work from home opportunities
- Occasional after-hour response from home or return to the office (nights and weekends) also required. Employee will need to be a reasonable distance to the Lexington office.
Hands-on Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Windows Desktop 7-10, MS Office 2016-Current, MS Exchange (On-Prem and O365)
- Office 365 / Azure
- Installation and administration of Windows Server 2012-2019, including Terminal Server and Active Directory (on-prem and Azure)
- Hyper-V and VMWare VM configuration and administration
- General network knowledge, including IP addressing, Switching, Routing, Wi-Fi, and VOIP
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting WAN/LAN, switches, routers, gateways, firewalls such as Cisco, Meraki, Ubiquiti, Fortinet, Sonicwall, etc.
- In-depth working knowledge of ticketing, RMM tools, AV/EDR solutions, and other MSP tools.
- Experience with (or similar) Veeam, Datto, Articwolf, Sophos, Kaseya, and BCDR solutions.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the team and clients - both verbally and in writing.
- Must be an extremely fast learner who loves to dig in and figure out how to best achieve a result.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and thorough.
- Possess the ability to put yourself in the client's shoes and understand the impact and urgency of the issue at hand.
- Must be able to work on your own, manage your time and priorities.
- Must be security-minded and understand the security impact of changes or potential changes.
- Have or willing to obtain certifications and maintain certifications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred – Multiple years of experience may offset.
- Must complete a background check and pass pre-employment and random drug screening.
46Solutions continues to grow share in the Kentucky market. Our professional approach to providing Enterprise-level IT services to small businesses in Lexington continues to receive a huge response. We believe in growth opportunities, continuing education, a team approach, and Servant Leadership. Some of the benefits we offer our team include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance w/ additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Paid Time Off
- Servant Leadership Training