New Center Stamping is looking to hire a hi-lo driver. This individual will provide production/assembly services by keeping material on hand at press lines, scrap bins empty, and aisles clear.
- Must have all required PPE (i.e. safety glasses, ear plugs, hard soled shoes, etc.).
- Must carry hi-lo license on person at all times.
- Follow all safety requirements and procedures.
- Watch for pedestrians at all times.
- Follow all forklift safe driving procedures.
- Supply raw/component material to applicable press or weld assembly lines.
- Remove all full scrap bins and replace with empty ones as needed throughout the course of a production run.
- Remove all full racks, baskets or dunnage containers from the production lines to proper areas.
- Must communicate with Production/Weld Assembly supervisors as well as on-line quality inspectors to make sure product is identified and tagged properly before movement.
- Keep all aisle ways clear of racks, baskets, dunnage or other miscellaneous material.
- Report to department supervisor/manager for additional assignments.
Competencies and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in manufacturing/welding/stamping environment preferred
- Adequate vision and hearing
- Valid state issued Industrial Truck Driving Permit
- General operation of hi-lo and motor vehicles
- Ability to multi-task while operating hi-lo
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to physically carry at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time