Atlas Oil Company:
Headquartered in Taylor, Mich., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 47 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
Atlas has a unique, entrepreneurial culture. We work hard, love what we do, focus on customers and have fun in the process! Our phenomenal growth is attributable to our people and that’s why we are successful in recruiting top talent. As an Atlas team member, you’ll receive the support of the entire Atlas team and be encouraged to learn and grow with us.
Atlas Oil offers its employees a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision options. We also offer life insurance, 401k that includes a company match and paid time off. In addition to that, we offer tuition reimbursement to assist our team members in their professional development.
If you are driven to be the best you can be and are looking for an organization to match your high standards, look no further!
This billing professional will support billing for our key clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and flexible, with strong account reconciliation and customer service skills. Candidates should work well in a fast-paced, 24x7x365 environment. They should be able to think both creatively and analytically as we are continuously looking to improve processes, cycle time, accuracy, attention to detail and above all customer focus all while striving to execute flawlessly. The Billing Associate is responsible for a variety of internal and external customer support issues, including the month end billing process and daily transactional activities. The position works closely with other functions, including Accounting, Collections, Legal, and Sales.
- Bill customers in a timely and accurate manner. Ensures bills are in compliance with appropriate contracts, guidelines and regulations
- Identify issues, research and/or remedy as appropriate
- Maintain and update billing folders in accordance with established guidelines
- Partner with Billing Team Leader to ensure hitting weekly, monthly & annual goals
- Assist with establishing new billing policies and procedures
- Provide quality control for other team members
- Work with management in editing and rebilling clients as needed
- Communicate with clients and management on any questions or concerns
- 5 years’ experience as a biller is preferred
- Fuel/Petroleum transportation experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Proven ability to analyze and assess the needs of diverse clients
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Well organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends (if necessary)
Required Education & Certification:
- High School diploma or GED with years of job specific experience is required
- Associates Degree in accounting or related field is preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.