Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building, and underground utility contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile monthly financial statements for multiple entities.
- Collect/monitor key financial metrics.
- Perform certain monthly/quarterly trial balance reconciliations and assisting the controller with month-end closing procedures for the main entities.
- Assist controller with monthly financial reporting package preparation.
- Assemble consolidated financial statements for all related entities outside of the main entities.
- Perform financial analysis as needed.
- Track all entity compliance matters (licensing, annual renewals, tax payments, etc.)
- Process/compute monthly inter-company equipment invoicing to related entities (repairs/rentals) and inter-company management fees.
- Manage all entities' inter-company accounts/reconcile.
- Maintain backlog schedule and assist with monthly revenue forecasts.
- Maintain job revenue forecast by month schedule.
This person will work closely with the controller and CFO.
- BS accounting degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in either public or private accounting, auditing background preferred
- Possess overall knowledge of how financial statements are put together and analyze them.
- Strong IT background - has worked with different information systems, experience with integrating data between systems.
- Good communicator - knows how to relay financial information to non-financial people.
- Competitive Salary
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As an equal opportunity employer, Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero-tolerance drug policy.