DRYCO Construction, Inc. has been a leader in the commercial pavement maintenance industry for over 30 years. DRYCO Prides itself on its phenomenal, employee friendly culture which is sustained by the hard-working people we employ. We are currently seeking Professional, Skilled positions, to manage growth in 2021 and beyond.
The positions available today are:
- Asphalt Laborer
- Asphalt Raker
- Asphalt Foreman
- Heavy Equipment Operators – Roller Operators, Backhoe Operators, Skip Loader Operators, Paver Operators
Basic Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Rakes Asphalt to maintain level mat.
- Ensures that a consistent rock size is maintained.
- Shovel-Add and remove Asphalt as needed.
- Sweep to keep work area clean.
- Clean paver at the end of the day.
- Must have a valid operating/driving license.
- Must have proper skills and experience for asphalt work.
- This position requires an understanding of OSHA & SAFETY REGULATIONS, as well as "USA811"
- Commercial Construction/Pavement Maintenance knowledge.