Seasonal Premium pay rate for Experienced Call Center Agents $12.50 per hour! Flexible Schedules, PT/FT! Interviews Daily!
About Us: At ReconMR we help some of the world’s most prominent companies and organizations navigate their most pressing challenges. With over 750 interviewer stations in 5 call centers across the state of Texas, ReconMR is recognized as a leader in the Market Research industry. Join the team at ReconMR and join the conversation where you will work on important projects which provide critical information to help shape the future.
What you'll do:
As a Survey Research Telephone Interviewer, you will conduct outbound calls and survey respondents on a wide variety of topics. Telephone Interviewers collect survey data by phone and complete the following duties on a daily basis: making outbound phone calls, reading a script verbatim, asking questions to respondents, and recording responses to open ended questions or multiple choice questions. You will conduct telephone interviews, Polls, and Customer Satisfaction Surveys. Never any sales or collections. Be part of an exciting company and make a difference with your work!
Never any Sales or Collections.
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Basic reading, computer, and typing skills
- Basic understanding of good customer service
- 1+ years Call Center Experience required. Paid Training provided.
Open to applicants under 18 years of age
Daytime, Evening, and weekend hours available
- Choose your own schedule (15-40 hours per week).
- Pay: $11.50/hr PLUS a $1 premium per hour through 5/2/21
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) interviewers earn a premium pay rate!
- One weekend shift (Sat or Sun) required.
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Affordable Health Benefits (for those who qualify)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated pay-raise program
- Incentive games (cash, games, prizes, etc.)
- Annual cash bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
ReconMR conducts virtual interviews daily.
Virtual interviews take about 30-minutes, and consist of basic interview questions and a reading assessment.
Location: 2504 Kent St. Bryan, TX 77802