Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Sprinkler Inspection Apprentice
The Inspection Apprentice duties are to assist the Lead Inspector in the inspection of various fire protection equipment. This position requires someone who is mechanically inclined, self-motivated, customer service oriented and willing to follow direction.
- Communicate and follow direction from Lead Inspector
- Experience with Technology products
- Flexible schedule
- Common knowledge of hand tools
- Prior fire protection experience is a plus
- High School diploma is required
- Possess a valid drivers license; in accordance with Company policy
- Reliable transportation in accordance with Company Health & Safety Pocketbook
- Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, background check and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor