Beach Lake Sprinkler has current openings!
We’re looking for high-potential talent! Would you want to work for a company whose Values include Honesty and Integrity, Excellence on All Levels, and Fulfilling Work Focused on Team and Personal Development of All Team Members? If you answered “Yes”, please send us your resume. We would like to visit with you! Beach Lake Sprinkler, a subsidiary of Davis-Ulmer Fire Protection, is currently seeking to add a Service & Inspection Support Specialist to the team. If you appreciate working with a variety of people in a friendly environment where there are excellent opportunities to develop and advance, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
If you are….
- A proactive, influential communicator with good listening skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
….then we would love to talk to you!
The Service & Inspection Support Specialist will support both the Service and Inspections Departments with multiple aspects of the business, such as, billing, setting up contracts in the system and working with both internal and external customers.
- Service & Inspection Department job creation, inspection and service proposals, inspection contract renewals and scheduling.
- Reviews all inspection reports from the inspectors for accuracy ensuring the correct reports are received per job order prior to billing.
- Accurately prepares and invoices service and inspection customers per the requirements of the job and the customer to ensure the customers preferred billing procedures are followed. May possibly include credit and rebills, if necessary.
- Answers telephones and gives information to callers or transfers calls to appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Performs other administrative duties such as payroll entry, collections and special projects as assigned.
- Requires exceptional oral, telephone and written communication skills and organizational and time management skills with the ability to work efficiently despite numerous interruptions.
- Manage a variety of competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good customer service skills and ability to be on the phone and computer consistently throughout the day.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and an ability to multi-task across multiple software programs.
- Must have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently with little supervision.
- Must be flexible, motivated and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and desire to take on additional responsibilities and advance quickly within the position.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- High school diploma/GED required; Associate’s degree preferred
- One to two years of experience in an office/administrative setting
- Industry experience a plus
- Ability to use a computer operated phone system and other office equipment
- Notary Public a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Office environment with moderate noise levels
- Mostly sedentary role with the need to move about the office to copy, scan, fax and file
- May require the light lifting of storage boxes
- May require consistent time spent on the computer and phone throughout the day
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
BEACH LAKE'S/ DAVIS-ULMER'S ENDURING PURPOSE: "To Build Great Leaders"