APi Group is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole. Our growth has been driven by acquisition of companies into the APi family of Safety, Specialty and Industry Services in over 200 locations worldwide. Our acquisition strategy over the years has led us to become a growing multi-billion dollar company with many independent legacy systems within our companies delivering duplicate capabilities. Our continued future growth will need to have consolidated industry leading systems on cloud based digitally enabled architecture.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are in need of an experienced Sr Technology Delivery Director with a strong talent for managing the technology delivery in a multiple team multiple vendor environment. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to ensure effective high-quality delivery of technology solutions which provide key business solutions that drive value to APi Group and its companies.
Objectives of this Role
- Ensure delivery of high-quality technology components from multiple teams across various technology platforms
- Integration of all components into an end-to-end solution
- Support all aspects of the testing of technology solutions
- Facilitate issue and defect resolution
- Participate in maturing technology delivery standards for the organization
- Manage the overall delivery of technology solutions across multiple programs utilizing Internal Resources and multiple vendor based teams
- Work closely with multiple technology project teams to plan an integrated technology solution
- Actively engage to provide issue and defect resolution support across the technology teams
- Inspect quality management practices to ensure high quality technology solutions
- Transition technology solutions to production in a manner which meets standards and controls appropriately
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
- 5+ years in technology delivery leadership role
- Experience leading delivery of packaged solutions and integrating disparate systems utilizing a complex integration architecture
- Demonstrated ability to work in a growing organization, with a maturing team and processes with a variety of key vendor partners
- Outstanding working knowledge of practical applications of technology delivery disciplines
- Experience leading delivery teams with a “Buy vs. Build” delivery philosophy
- Experience implementing Cloud based vendor package solutions in the ERP and Payroll space
- Proven vendor management skills
- Demonstrated ability to grow team member skills while delivering solutions
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.