In 1996, CMS Mechanical Services was formed to address a need in the HVAC service industry for service on a personal level, beyond that being offered. Our company growth will always be in a direction, and at a level, consistent with our company’s original goals.
Our mission is to provide the best service, with the ultimate in customer satisfaction, available in the northern Colorado area. CMS Mechanical Services, with its select group of employees, will strive to maintain a position at the forefront of our industry in technical skills, customer relations, and in offering of a wide variety of services in order to meet all our customers’ mechanical needs.
CMS Mechanical Services is accepting resumes for HVAC Service Technician positions. We are looking for technically qualified, highly self-motivated individuals who can work independently and manage the maintenance and service of a group of customers assigned to them. The ability to perform emergency service calls efficiently and effectively on unfamiliar equipment is required; honesty, proficiency, and good work ethic are essential.
- Minimum of five years commercial service experience required
- Industrial service experience is helpful
- Pipefitting or sheet metal skills are a plus, but not required
- Thorough understanding of refrigeration theory and heating system concepts are required
- Experience with DDC building automation systems a plus
- Valid EPA refrigerant handling certificate
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Necessary hand tools (larger tools and test equipment are company supplied)
- Top Pay & Union Benefits
- Paid Medical
- Paid Vision
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Annuity Fund Option
- Excellent Training Opportunities (Pay Increases based on levels of training)
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Company provided Service Vehicle
- Year-Round Work
Pay Range: hourly rate starting at $40.55, plus benefits, for qualified Journeymen