Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Benefits are available through the union.
Fire Sprinkler Foreman
Fire Sprinkler Foreman generally lead the fire sprinkler installation field labor team, are the lead person of a small installation team and at times will lead large jobs with multiple crews.
- Install, repair and maintain all types of fixed extinguishing systems, including underground piping
- Responsible for installing and servicing a variety of other fire protection equipment such as standpipes, carbon dioxide systems, halon systems, foam systems and dry chemical systems
- Travel within the state to work on various locations/job sites as necessary
- Comply with union collective bargaining agreement
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the fire protection industry
- Desired certification includes Backflow Preventer and NICET
- Experience with fire pumps and backflow preventers is required
- Possess a valid driver's license; in accordance with Company policy
- Willing to travel within the state of Oklahoma to perform work; which may include overnight trips
- Willing to pass a post offer drug test and background check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor