Work with an Install crew for the timely completion of landscape projects while maintaining the company’s high standard of quality and safety.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for daily routes to complete installations at customers’ homes for the nursery and/or our Small Projects Department
- Perform manual and physical labor for planting, mulching, and irrigating
- Maintain timely work attendance and complete tasks as directed by your foreman
- Be flexible in tasks; work in nursery or on other job sites as needed
Skills We’re Seeking:
- Able to take instruction and work safely as a team
- Dependable, enthusiastic, and possession of a reliable form of transportation
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Be able to lift 50lbs. and work in 4 season weather conditions
- Work 10+ hrs. a day up to 6 days a week
- Supports crew and foreman in executing scheduled work
- Provides feedback for opportunities to improve
- Operates all equipment and tools in a safe manner and reports safety concerns to foreman
- Fosters a positive culture with open communication and collaboration to achieve department objectives
- On-time and dependable every day
- Fast learner, self-motivated and eager to take on more responsibility
- Professional appearance with appropriate Franz Witte attire and all needed personal protective equipment (PPE)
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.