Mears Group, Inc.
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Collecting and entering information in our databases
- Sort and distribute mail
- Assist in payroll processing
- Computer knowledge
- Perform a variety of tasks such as printing, filing
- Work in a team environment to accomplish daily goals
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Pick up / deliver field supplies.
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Must have strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Valid Driver license
- A solid understanding of coordinating travel through various modes
- Clear communication skills
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- As this is mostly a sitting office position the employee is frequently required to drive, stand; walk; stoop; reach; climb; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Field visits are required. PPE is required for field visits. Employee must provide safety toe boots all other PPE will be provided.
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.