Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Benefits are available through the Union.
Residential Fire Sprinkler Fitter Apprentice
Residential Fire Sprinkler Fitters are pipe-fitting specialists in training in the fire protection industry and Western States Fire Protection is seeking applicants who are or will become members of the UA Local Union 669, for this position.
Hourly rate is set by the union. $14.73-$25.25 per hour depending on experience and union classification.
- Learn to Install, repair and maintain all types of residential fire sprinkler systems, including homes, apartments and retro-fits.
- Travel within the state of Colorado
- Comply with union collective bargaining agreement
- Act as customer service representative for single and multi-family division
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- At least 18 years old
- Able to lift up to at least 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to climb ladders, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor