You want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. Here at Frasier's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we've been at this for over 100 years in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, and we're known for our 5 star customer service and high standard of excellence. Our motto is "Considerate Service, Considerate People, Consider It Done!"™, and we work hard to uphold it. Because we offer state of the art customer experiences, we need top of the line team members. People often come to us looking for a job, but they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow and opportunities to excel. Working out of our Rhinelander, Wisconsin, location allows you to live and work in a prime vacation destination!
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for our customer's home plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential water conditioning systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Rhinelander. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Sign on, relocation or tuition reimbursement bonuses available
- Paid holidays, ample and progressive paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company supplied, take it home at night, company truck
- Company supplied uniforms, iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- Paid training & on-going training to help you grow and SUCCEED
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer