Live and work in the peace and beauty of the Colorado Western Slope!
Full scope of ground-up electrical and solar installations including (but not limited to) stand alone, grid tied, hybrid systems, service and trouble shoot equipment, knowledge of what should be considered critical branch circuits, and custom installations; responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple subordinates.
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Fantastic communication skills both with customers and our team.
- Work in a fast paced construction environment while providing high quality installations.
- Demonstrate effective communication with Project Manager and customer
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to various changing field and weather conditions.
- 2 + years of PV installation experience.
- Experience must include customer service and/or contractor relations.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of the trade including electrical theory, NEC, blueprint reading, tools, etc.
- Must have a variety of tools of the trade. (specialty tools are company-provided)
- All technicians are drug tested and background checked.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Health Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement (3% match)