Customer Experience Associate: West Coast (Remote position)
Are you someone that is energized by interacting with people? Do you take pride in helping to make the day better for someone else? Develop your career and grow with a company that will encourage innovation along the way and has been recognized as a Best Company to Work For in NY for five years. Come work for an organization that will make you feel valued and has a fantastic culture!
ClearVision Optical has an exciting opportunity available for a part-time Customer Experience Associate on the West Coast. Based in New York, ClearVision services customers nationally and is looking for someone who is interested in a remote position. We are seeking an outgoing, energetic, and friendly Customer Service driven individual. The Associate should be self-motivated, solution-oriented, and eager to make people smile.
This role requires the candidate to work very closely with customers over the phone, email, and online. You will see firsthand how to deliver best-in-class service in a wholesale, fashion environment. The Associate will work with customers to deliver delight by placing orders, communicating information, and/or addressing service needs. ClearVision knows how to create a high-touch customer experience and we are always open to leveraging research from other company cultures. If you are a great listener and passionate about building relationships, then this may be a fit for you.
This exciting position does require familiarity with Excel spreadsheets including data entry. The Associate will own the whole customer experience and engage in project responsibilities. This position will also be responsible for promoting all ClearVision brands and PPE products through contests and sales programs.
This position plays a pivotal role within the Customer Experience team. We pride ourselves on providing countless learning opportunities. If you are looking for a fun organization that is focused on employee development and growth, this might be the right position for you. Opticians are welcome!
- Versed in company products and services -- styles, designs, and frame components.
- Shares company policies/procedures; endorses special promotions, discounts, and prices. Follows messaging about products and programs.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by quickly building rapport & leveraging product knowledge. Suggests additional products, current programs, preferred shipping, or alternate styles.
- Focuses on every customer communication.
- Exercise’s tact, patience and professionalism with every customer, regardless of issue or demeanor. Recognizes difficult people and is skilled at resolving issues in a win/win manner.
- Continually looks for new ways to delight our customers and improve service; encourages repeat business; proactively engages with customers to identify new needs and opportunities.
- Manages all aspects of the customer’s telephone experience from the time of sale including any required follow up, utilizing tools, such as key contacts, the Territory cycle report, doctor affiliations, groups and associations.
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree would be a plus.
- Seeking applicants that have 3+ years of customer service experience in retail, restaurants, call center, or hospitality environments.
- Track record of punctuality and reliability regarding work schedule.
- Previous experience at handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Tactful experience with up selling and cross-selling products to a Customer is a plus.
- Experience with Social Media and Chat is preferred.
- Relationship-oriented with the desire to join a winning team.
- Diplomatic nature; personable and professional in his/her communications.
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities, system updates, & overall direction. Enjoys working outside of his/her comfort zone.
This is a remote part-time position for the 2:15pm-7:15pm EST/ 11:15am-4:15pm PST shift
Founded in 1949, ClearVision Optical is an award-winning leader in the optical industry, designing and distributing eyewear and sunwear for top brands such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, BluTech Eyewear, Ellen Tracy, IZOD, Jessica McClintock, Op, Revo, and Steve Madden. ClearVision’s house brands include Aspire Eyewear, CVO Eyewear, and Dilli Dalli pediatric eyewear. A privately held company, ClearVision is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York and has more than 150 associates across the U.S. ClearVision’s collections are distributed throughout North America and 20 countries around the globe.
We are committed to growing ClearVision with upbeat, motivated people, who will infuse empathy and dedication when servicing our customers. We offer a challenging and cohesive team environment! Our benefits are comprehensive, and we pride ourselves on providing countless learning opportunities. We are a values-based organization that takes pride in our fun culture and invests in developing our talent. In fact, our culture is award-winning, as we have been named a Best Company to Work for in NY for five years. If you are looking to join a winning team, this may be the right opportunity for you.