Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Construction Sales Assistant (entry level)
The Construction Sales Assistant position is responsible for assisting sales in creating proposals, meeting deadlines, perform job surveys, organizing customer database and estimating project costs. Individual will assist in the development of customer relationships while learning how to negotiate pricing and work closely in a team environment with the Contract and Service Department to ensure customer satisfaction and growth. Individual will assist in the development and organization of customer appreciation and networking events. Individual will have growth and advancement opportunities!
The starting wage is $15-18 per hour.
- Assist with the promotion of the requirement of fire sprinkler, fire alarm, special hazards and fire extinguisher installations
- Assisting in marketing opportunities through sales calls, networking, and other market related information.
- Assist in in creation and preparation of customer presentations, “lunch and learns" and other relationship building opportunities.
- Update and organize customer contacts, estimating tools and bidding opportunities.
- Assist and engage in job site surveys and plan take-offs.
- Assist in creation of project proposals.
- Expected to take every opportunity to learn and develop knowledge in the fire protection industry.
- Follow up on leads for new customers as well as existing quotations.
- Experience related to the fire protection field is a plus
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) a must
- Positive and Outgoing Attitude a must
- Self-Starter and Organizational skills a must
- Business development and/or marketing background a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company Policy
- Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, reference and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor