Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building, and underground utility contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these. We are looking for a Payroll Administrator.
As the Payroll Administrator your Job Duties and Responsibilities would be:
- Process weekly in-house payroll runs(including certified payroll)
- Review and import employee time into payroll system that is entered and reviewed by field team from HCSS and E360
- Stay current on labor laws
- Creates and runs management reports as needed
- Ensure payroll liability accounts are reconciled monthly working with Accounting staff
- Process employee maintenance and deduction updates in the payroll system
- Timely and accurate W-2/1095 processing
- Quarterly payroll tax filling
- Multi-Company payroll for 8 companies
- Works with Benefits Administrator to handle medical/dental plan
- Works with in-House Recruiter/Benefits Administrator on new hire on-boarding
- Lead the Payroll Dept working with the Payroll Specialist closely
- Assist Controller with various projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Payroll Administrator:
- Certified payroll experience in the construction industry.
- 2 years experience processing full-cycle in-house payroll.
- Microsoft Word and high-level Excel user.
- Able to handle highly confidential information.
$24.00-$30.00 Hr. DOE
- Competitive Salary
- PTO and Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Performance Bonuses
As an equal opportunity employer, Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero-tolerance drug policy.