Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality and our people.
Support construction leaders to ensure customer’s projects are completed safely and at the highest quality.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Manage the planning and executing of projects and contracts by organizing work methods and developing schedules
- Manage and oversee the execution of field deliverables
- Lead and participate in job hazard analysis and safety briefings
- Lead crews to achieve productivity, quality, and safety goals.
- Manage and develop labor and employee relations
- Perform employee reviews and identify training and development opportunities.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop employees for succession planning.
- Serve as point of contact with customers, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules.
- Analyze processes and procedures for continuous process improvement.
- Ability to travel and perform additional duties as assigned.
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of field experience or military equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- DOT Medical Card – If driving company vehicle
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Pass drug screen and background check
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.