OBJECTIVE: Strategize, plan and implement integrated approach to Iowa Soybean Association’s digital, electronic and social media platforms to the benefit of soybean farmers and organizational excellence.
- Website Management
- Maintain and update content of iasoybeans.com.
- Develop and execute SEO and content strategy across the site.
- Maintain a link tracking strategy utilizing UTM parameters.
- Serve as the main point of contact with the website contractor.
- Monitor and report key metrics from Google Analytics, provide quarterly reports.
- Execute, track and report the results of Google Ads campaigns.
- Liaison with IT department and run periodic audits to ensure quality user experience.
- E-mail Marketing
- Deploy and provide strategic support on all email campaigns, including the ISA Weekly newsletter and bi-weekly Advocate Update.
- Maintain subscription lists in coordination with other team members.
- Liaison with IT department to maintain optimal MSCRM integration.
- Monitor and report key metrics and provide quarterly reports.
- Serve the as main point of contact with email marketing contractor.
- Social Media
- Create a regular publishing schedule and editorial calendar to manage content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Plan and execute specific, timely campaigns related to ISA’s top priorities.
- Determine which platforms are best suited for each piece of content.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Manage the delivery and budget for paid social advertising campaigns.
- Track and report metrics for all social media channels.
- Assist in the development and execution of virtual correspondence including Zoom, Teams and other platforms.
- Accepting Direction
- Acquiring Information
- Attentive Listening
- Communicating Effectively
- Composing and Writing Text
- Critical Thinking
- Delivering High Quality Work
- Demonstrating Initiative
- Displaying Creativity
- Driving for Results
- Following Policies and Procedures
- Learning Quickly
- Managing Time
- Resource Discovery
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Utilizing Feedback
- This position has no supervisory responsibility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- Proficient using the individual content management systems that social media platforms provide (Facebook/Instagram Creator Studio, Twitter scheduling, YouTube Studio etc.) and/or using multi-social posting programs (Hootsuite, HubSpot, Spout Social, etc.).
- Proficient or familiarity with using email marketing automation technology.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Adobe Suites, Canva, or other design software.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Experience managing a social media and/or other budgets.
- Familiarity with agriculture a plus.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within a CMS, Dynamics 365 preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Google Ads.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account available
- Cellphone and Wellness reimbursement
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Dress for your Day Dress Code