Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality and our people.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Computer knowledge
- Payable knowledge
- Payroll / Time Entry
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Develop, maintain, and update program documentation
- Program task management (as assigned by Manager)
- Work in a team environment to accomplish daily goals
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Effective time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities required
- Pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
- Periodic job duration driven, over-night travel is a requirement
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
- Compensation Range (hourly or salary): $20 to $27 per hour, based on experience
- Company website: To apply go to our website at mearscareers.net
- Industry-leading benefits: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off (PTO) and 401(k).
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans