- Establishing and maintaining positive business relationships with local community and social media influencers to promote store brands and enhance dispensary awareness.
- Participating in trade shows, conventions and other marketing events as a company spokesperson.
- Works with vendors to execute promo days and quarterly events.
- Coordinates regular weekly and monthly promotions to our target audiences.
- Update calendar and website components for new products, partners, events, etc.
- Supply management with feedback reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Partners with design team to ensure collateral is produced by deadlines for events, promotions, etc.
- Creates digital content for retail location’s social media accounts to solicit engagement and build brand awareness.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Strive to continuously improve our service and brand through social media engagement.
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related discipline, preferred.
- Event/Street Team Marketing experience, preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the advertising, marketing, social media influencing or design sectors; viable experience in the cannabis industry preferred.
- Video and photography editing skills, preferred