Duration: 12 months
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client is looking for a QA Analyst to develop and execute test plans on a major software applications prior to their implementation. Candidate will work to ensure quality, design integrity, and proper functionality. Rigorous testing methods are employed including extensive end-user simulations, automation testing, and performance testing.
Representative duties include:
• Perform testing for Salesforce application using Provar automation test tool
• Develop, build, execute and automate API tests using tools like Postman or SoapUI.
• Develop test plans and scripts in line with defined workflows. • Execute test scripts according to plan.
• Document defects and problems that arise during software test
• Track reported problems and defects using Jira tracking software
• Extensive knowledge of SDLC testing methodologies and automation framework.
• Thorough knowledge and experience with codeless automation testing preferably using Provar.
• Thorough knowledge and experience with API testing tool preferably POSTMAN or SOAP UI.
• Experience with Salesforce objects such as Process Builder Flows, Lightning, Apex, Aura and Triggers.
• Knowledge of and experience with SOQL.
• Any Saleforce Development experience is an added advantage.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development