CNUC is an employee-owned company with a strong commitment to recruiting and developing the best talent in the utility vegetation management industry. As our company continues to expand across the country and beyond, new career opportunities are becoming available.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated individual to join our team! The duties of the (Vegetation) Database Management Specialist shall include all administrative duties and tasks associated with the Vegetation Management Program. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries, processing of documents, reports, records, and data, serving as a liaison between the client and contract foresters, as well as contract planner foreman and planners.
Here at CNUC we keep the lights on anywhere there’s a power line - whether in the city, the rural countryside, or deep in the remote forest. As a DMS, you'll keep communities informed about the trees and power lines, while ensuring safe delivery of their power and pursuing opportunities to develop sustainable habitat throughout the utility right-of-way. In this role, your office is the great outdoors!
Working for CNUC could be your next great job if:
- You love talking to new people, being outside, and working independently.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
- You’re willing to learn. We provide ongoing training and assistance in obtaining industry-related certifications.
- Manage client database program(s) including receiving downloads of data from field personnel, transferring data in various computer programs, generating and closing work requests, creating pre-load files, tracking refusals and tags/help tickets
- Create and maintain all circuit files and run statistical reports for management
- Facilitate the completion of timely and accurate reports
- Coordinate and prioritizing circuit field work scheduling
- Production of maps, manifests, and various reports for planner contractors
- Analysis of the database for quality assurance and data integrity
- Technical support for field personnel, foresters, planners, and office staff
- Meet with client to outline and implement data collection/reporting changes
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects while effectively working with employees across departmental lines and external contacts
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record is required
- One or more years of office support experience required
- Two or four-year degree in a related field is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills and database management experience a priority
- Experience in office management preferred
- Experience with technical writing and report generating
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data collection software (GIS experience a plus)
- Competitive wages/excellent benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- ESOP - A retirement plan completely funded by the company
- Rich culture - driven by private ownership and intentional leadership
- Company vehicle/fuel card
- Ongoing training and credentialing
- Access to industry related training materials
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, visit our website at http://www.cnutility.com/careers/ and submit an application