New Center Stamping, Inc is hiring full time Production Press operators. New Center Stamping offers a great benefit package and competitive pay.
Work as a press operator in a team format to manufacture parts that meet or exceed customer requirements.
Stamp parts which meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Must have all required PPE (i.e. gloves, mitts, sleeves, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.) before starting work.
- Follow all safety requirements and procedures.
- Must verify that the Operator Two-Hand Control Check sheet is completed and signed off by the proper personnel before the start of each job.
- Must check production job board for specific production run information before the start of each job.
- Physically capable of loading and unloading sheet metal parts into the press.
- Must be able to spot defects in material and parts (i.e. highs, lows, splits, dirt, scratches, wrinkles, missing holes, etc.).
- Must shut down any process immediately and inform the quality inspector and the production manager or line leader of defects or non-conformities (i.e. highs, lows, splits, dirt, scratches, wrinkles, missing holes, etc.).
- Monitor your work performance as well as others around you and suggest or make improvements to ensure quality parts.
- Dispose of all empty containers in the proper labeled receptacles.
Competencies and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to lift up to
- Ability to visually detect general defects according to in-process inspection and comparison to customer sample at the end of the line.