Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing best value services to our customers in the broadband, natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality and our people.
This position will require experience in all aspects of telecommunications construction work to train, lead, and develop several construction crews. We are open to considering candidates who specialize in Aerial or Underground construction or who have strong proficiency in both.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Responsible for Safety policies and procedures across all projects are being followed
- Supports management team and supervisors in meeting all requirements and expectations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- PROJECT MANAGMENT
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Formulate to avert complications and resolve any emerging ones.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Additional duties as needed and or assigned.
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Related bachelor's degree, preferably in Construction Management.
- Proven working 10+ experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Other software applications to include Adobe, SharePoint and Google Earth
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Open Interview Days for this position on June 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th will be located at:
QTS: 3019 Alvin Devane, Suite 450, Austin, TX 78741