DRYCO Construction, Inc., has been a leader in the commercial pavement maintenance industry for over 30 years and offers service in The Bay Area, Central Valley, and Northern California. DRYCO began as an asphalt paving contractor but has since added its own concrete and fencing divisions. DRYCO works with property managers, homeowners’ associations, general contractors, engineering consultants, and building owners to keep their most valuable assets protected and maintained.
- Responsible for the operation of a Concrete Transit Mixer Driver
- Driving to and from job sites
- Operating the transit mixer and keeping the equipment clean and in good operating condition.
- The operator is expected to be a good representative of the company with an ability to relate with customers in a professional and responsible manner.
- This position is full time
- Looking for a skilled, and experienced transit mixer driver to work for a people-focused company
- Oil equipment hourly
- Clean & wash equipment daily
- Change hydraulic hoses/valves/etc., as needed
- Semi-truck driving at times
- Must have a Class A or Class B License to operate
- Valid CDL, DOT and medical card
- We conduct both drug testing and background screening
- Required license or certification: Class A or B
- High school or equivalent
We offer competitive pay. We offer great medical, dental, vision & retirement packages.