Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially solid contractor committed to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we deliver and service. USA Fire Protection is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are seeking to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude who is ready to apply their energy and problem-solving skills with a team that values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training on our current accounting system and processes will be provided.
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Pay range commensurate with education and experience.
Primary responsibilities include preparing and managing monthly payment applications (AIA 702/703), producing partial and final waivers, knowledge of Textura, GC Pay, Procore, Cupa, and Corrigo.
- Flexibility to work with diverse people and various departments
- Perform variable responsibilities as workplace demands shift.
- Customer interaction that is consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Manage documents and Accounts receivables
- General computer knowledge and aptitude.
- Typing 55 words per minute.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Personal organization is necessary to meet deadline-driven tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills including clear verbal dialogue
- Results orientation
- 5 years minimum experience preferred