The Clinical Laboratory Scientist I or II (CLS I or II) performs a variety of both routine and complex clinical laboratory tests in accordance with established processes and procedures. These require professional level of knowledge to properly execute and analyze results, especially where results are abnormal or atypical.
- Current State of California Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) License REQURIED
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 1 year of experience
- Experience working with LIMS database, quality systems and lab automation
- Molecular experience preferred
- Good reasoning ability, knowledgeable of clinical pathology processes and excellent organization skills to meet established turnaround time deadlines a must
MDxHealth seeks talented people who are passionate about improving the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
MDxHealth is building world class healthcare company, providing significant career development and financial opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous employee discounts, a casual, but driven work environment, and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth.
MDxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at: 866-259-5644