Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
Project Coordinator – Engineering
The Project Coordinator is an operations support role in our Engineering Division. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all proposal contracts are in compliance. This individual will work closely with our legal department to unsure all proposal contracts are turned in on time and are accurate.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Track performance and schedules of numerous projects, simultaneously
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for schedules and financial forecasts
- Maintain client tracking support using multiple software platforms
- Assist with development of proposals and cost estimates
- Support cost tracking and client invoicing
- Develop strong client relationships through effective teamwork and leadership
- All other duties as assigned
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including a Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Accounting or business management background/knowledge
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint and other software platforms for analysis and communication (Microsoft Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- This position is largely an office role; however, some lifting is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.