Delta Fire was formed in 1963 by fire protection engineers William A. Pickett and Nels C. Sparr. The duo wanted to build a professional organization they could be personally proud of. With that goal in mind, and their leadership and ability to attract good people, Delta Fire has grown to be one of the largest and most respected fire protection contractors in the intermountain area.
For years our main business focused on the design, installation and service of fire prevention and fire suppression services, but our alarm security and monitoring divisions are growing rapidly. Delta Fire currently employs more than 100 people, and we have experience in a variety of markets, including: commercial, residential, industrial, energy and power, mining, government and military.
We are headquartered in Salt Lake City, but have a total of six office locations to serve a huge part of the intermountain area, including the Salt Lake Valley and southern Utah, Reno and northwest Nevada, and southern Idaho.
Delta Fire was acquired by APi Group, Inc. in 2008 and since then it has been able to benefit from the synergy of more than 35 companies; including competitive manufacturer pricing, robust insurance and bonding, and extensive safety and leadership training and resources. We are an industry leader in the installation of pre-action, foam, deluge, ultra high speed and carbon dioxide systems.
Sales Leader/Account Manager
Delta Fire Systems is aggressively seeking a proactive sales hunter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Are you tired of selling work, yet your team doesn’t support you?
- Are you an independent, confident, proactive self-starter who needs more autonomy?
- Are you a goal-oriented machine who is relentless in your drive to achieve results?
- Are you a growth-minded individual who wants to be in control of your own destiny?
- Are you being held back in your current role and need the freedom to execute your vision?
If you’re a proactive, influential communicator that drives new business, we may have the perfect role for you to reach your professional goals. We are hunting a self-sufficient sales professional who is motivated by driving new business, works well under pressure, and accountable to ensure goals are consistently achieved by driving top line revenue.
The I.M.A. Inspection Sales Leader is:
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
- Sales experience related to the fire and life safety industry and/or building services and maintenance is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience is required
- Strong oral and written communications are a must.
- Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction), and the general public.
- Business development and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Possess a valid driver’s license, in accordance with Company policy.
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check
- Establish contact with potential qualified buyers of inspection services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety needs.
- Contribute to the pricing approach of inspection accounts.
- Maintain and report Delta Fire Systems sales business plan and attend monthly sales call.
- Holds responsibility for understanding of assigned market and reporting business dynamics (market share, competition, top customers, top prospects, etc.) of assigned geographic area.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal pipeline to support the established sales business plan.
- Develop caring and enduring customer relationships that meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Support other Delta Fire Systems and APi Group teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory.
- Learn and follow the Delta Fire Systems Operating code 100% of the time.
- Salary + Commission
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K with Company Match
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Vehicle Allowance & Fuel Card
- Company Cell Phone
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Health Club Membership
All qualified applicants with Delta Fire Systems Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor