Job Title: Service Inside Sales and Agreement Coordinator
Department: Service Department
Supervisor: Service Management
MMC's Service Department is the largest mechanical service department in Minnesota. Our Project Managers manage large portfolios of "complicated" buildings. MMC prides itself on building strong customer relationships. As a Service Inside Sales and Agreement Coordinator, you will be contributing to the successful management of daily service operations. Your attention to detail and your commitment to quality customer service will provide a strong foundation when working with our Project Managers and our key customers.
- Set up and administer MMC's preventative maintenance contract with strong attention to the specific needs and details of each unique plan.
- Oversee job site material logistics to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Support MMC's Project Managers to provide the highest level of customer service in the management of key customer accounts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience providing superior customer service.
- Capacity to work on a high performing team.
- Ability to price simple mechanical proposals utilizing MMC's pricing system.
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks.
- Openness to learning new software as a super user.
- Positive attitude.
- Driven to help teammates to win.
It's what's INSIDE that counts...
From immense construction projects that involve complex mechanical systems to custom service projects that require faster builds and reliable 24-hour service, Metropolitan Mechanical Contractor, Inc. (MMC) is your single source solution.
For more than 50 years, Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (MMC) has been designing, building and maintaining complex mechanical systems for some of the most well-known buildings in the Midwest. We are a fully-integrated large commercial mechanical contractor. We employ the industry’s best talent of engineers, tradesmen, project managers, and customer support.
MMC has been involved in the design and construction of some of the most prominent structures in the Midwest including, but not limited to: Walker Art Center, Target Field, Target Center, Xcel Energy Center, Mall of America, Radisson Blu Mall of America, Guthrie Theater, University of Minnesota (Multiple Buildings), Accenture Tower, LaSalle Plaza, and Wells Fargo Center
Temperature Controls, Plumbing, Pipefitting, Sheet Metal, Ventilation, Data Center Operations and Repairs, Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Contracting, Mechanical Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Specialty Subcontractor, HVAC
Why work at MMC?
We Work As a Team. MMC fosters a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. We operate as a team to design, build and maintain complex mechanical systems for some of the most well-known buildings in the Midwest.
We Are Committed to Our Employees. At MMC, you are encouraged to:
- Make the decision you think is the right decision to make.
- Ask for help whenever you want it.
- Start something that needs to be started.
- Take time off to do something that inspires, excites and energizes you.
- Help others whenever you can.
- 401(K) match
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESSP)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible work environment
- Incentives for environmentally-friendly behavior
- Company events include volunteer and wellness activities, holiday parties, sporting events, and casual employee get-togethers ranging from summer grill-outs to local happy hours